The Hugs and Kisses Quilt block is a fun and versatile quilt block! These blocks have also been called “X & O”. How cute! You can make an entire quilt with either the ‘X’ quilt block or an entire quilt of the ‘O’ quilt block. It is even better when you mix up the quilt pattern with a little bit of both! Check out the materials list and get your quilt block pattern and let’s make some fun quilt blocks!
To get your cutting measurements and specific sewing directions, you have a couple of choices. You can get it for free, by signing up for my Newsletter – or – you can purchase the quilt block pattern in my online shop HERE.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. ? Read my full disclosure policy here.
Hugs & Kisses QUILT BLOCK SUPPLY LIST
- Quilt Block Pattern
- For the Quilt Top pictured above, I made a total of (48) sets – which is actually 192 individual units. I will list the fabric requirements to make this many:
BASIC SEWING SUPPLIES NEEDED
- Sewing Machine (I use this machine for piecing)
- Cotton Thread (this is what I use)
- Rotary Cutter with a sharp blade
- Acrylic Ruler
- Cutting Mat
- Iron (I love my Oliso Iron)
- Ironing Board (I love my Ironmatik Ironing Board)
Check out this video where I show my process to make an entire quilt top – just utilizing this simple quilt block. to You will love how easy it is to make and want to make one too!
We would love to see your work!
Until next time, Happy Quilting!