With each new year, I look forward to a new planner. Having a planner helps me organize my months, weeks, days and even my hourly schedule. The reason I chose the Quilter’s Planner is the number of options that are given (no matter how you like to organize your life). As a bonus, I can also track many other things in my life and have a wonderful resource of inspiration as well! I also want to mention that the featured designer for 2020 is Karen Lewis of Karen Lewis Textiles. Karen is a fabric designer for Robert Kauffman. I adore her style and gobble up her fabric each chance I get! Just take a look at what you can expect with the 2020 Quilter’s Planner!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. ? Read my full disclosure policy here.
The 2020 Quilter’s Day Planner is designed to bring joy to planning your day, so you can balance your daily responsibilities with your creative quilting life. This planner, made specifically for quilters, is a high-quality spiral-bound book with monthly and weekly calendars, as well as quilt block patterns, graph paper and much, much more.
New Size!!! 7″ x 9″ Planner Features:
This year’s edition is full of improvements made from the comments and suggestions you provided, including:
- Featured Designer: Karen Lewis from Karen Lewis Textiles NEW!
- More convenient 7″ x 9″ page size NEW!
- Choose your Start Day! Do you prefer your calendars to start on a Monday or Sunday? YOU CHOOSE! NEW!
- Choose your cover design (or sew your own with our free cover patterns!)
- 2020 Quilter’s Planner Magazine: A companion full-color glossy magazine with 13 quilting and sewing patterns by top designers
- 12 monthly blocks featured in a new Quilter’s Planner Sampler Quilt pattern by Karen Lewis (in two colorways) NEW!
- Monthly calendar pages
- Weekly calendar pages – Choose between 4 different weekly calendar designs: vertical, horizontal, graph paper or dot grid. NEW!
- Laminated cover and tabs to last all year
- Gorgeous quilt photography by Kitty Wilkin
- Project Planning Pages and Projects-At-A-Glance Pages that thousands of quilters cannot live without
- Yearly goals planning page
- Vision board page so you can create a visual representation of what you will focus on this year NEW!
- Deadline planning pages
- Bee block & swap projects planner
- Quilting reference pages
- Multiple kinds of graph paper
- Blank drawing paper
- A pocket at the back of the planner
2020 Quilter’s Planner – Block of the Month
I love how Quilter’s Planner has made a fun community where folks can come together in a common project! They would like you to join them on Facebook and Instagram as we sew the 2020 QP Sampler Quilt Block of the Month (BOM) pattern. Check out their Facebook group and Instagram for tips for sewing a beautiful sampler quilt. You can get support and help along the way by asking their QP experts and group members. You can join in at any point during the year. It’s never too late!
All you need to participate in the BOM sew-along is your copy of the 2020 Quilter’s Planner and the accompanying pattern magazine.
2020 Quilter’s Planner – accessories
I’m totally loving all the accessories to choose from this year! From the little Pocket Planners to the Clip-In To-Do List! Be sure to Check out the Accessories section and add some of these goodies to your cart before you check out!
I’m looking forward to getting my copy of the 2020 Quilter’s Planner. Let me know if you have any planning tips or tricks for your Planner – we love tips and tricks!
Check out this related post!