Here are the materials you will need to make a Travel Pillow Case:
DIY Travel Pillow Case – Materials List
- Qty (1) 12” x 16” Pillow Form
- ½ Yard of Fabric for your Main Print (*Royals Fabric)
- I get most of my “sporty fabric” from THIS SHOP
- ¼ Yard of Fabric for your Pillowcase Band (*Solid Blue)
- 1/8 Yard of Fabric for your Pillowcase Trim (*Solid White)
DIY Travel Pillow Case – Basic Supplies
- Sewing Machine
- Thread that coordinates your project (I use Aurifil 50 wt)
- Sharp Fabric Scissors (I love these scissors)
- Straight pins or wonder clips
This is a PDF pattern download. You will receive an email to download the pattern once you process thru your cart.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. 🙂 Read my full disclosure policy here.