Make your own travel pillow case with these PDF cutting instructions!
Here are the materials you will need to make a Travel Pillow Case:
- Pillow Case Pattern
- Qty (1) 12” x 16” Pillow Form
- ½ Yard of Fabric for your Main Print (*Royals Fabric)
- Check out my selection of “sporty fabric” from My online fabric shop
- ¼ Yard of Fabric for your Pillowcase Band (French Blue)
- 1/8 Yard of Fabric for your Pillowcase Trim (White)
- Sewing Machine (Here is my favorite machine)
- A thread that coordinates your project (I use Aurifil 50 wt)
- Sharp Fabric Scissors (I love these scissors)
- Straight pins or wonder clips
This is a PDF pattern download. You will receive an email to download the pattern once you process thru your cart.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. ? Read my full disclosure policy here.