2 in stock
The Necessary Clutch Wallet, other wise known as the NCW, isn’t just your ordinary wallet. Carry your cell phone/mobile, checks, cash, cards, coins and still have room for your favorite lipstick or even personal items. With its closed ends, everything is safe and secure and there is never any worry about anything sliding out.
Secure your clutch wallet with either a snap fastener or a professional-looking twist-lock available in my supplies section Here. (A “SMALL TURN LOCK 1-3/8″ x 3/4” is recommended.)
This pattern is suitable for an intermediate sewer. It includes 50 photos. The patterns pieces are full size and include seam allowances. Pattern instructions are provided in both imperial and metric measurements.
The finished size is approximate:
- Length: 8” (20 cm) across the bottom
- Height: 4” (10 cm)
- Depth: 1” (25 cm) wide at the bottom.
**** You are purchasing a Printed Paper sewing pattern only, not the finished product. This item will be shipped to you.
FABRIC & INTERFACING: (yardages are approximate)
- 1 Fat Quarter (18” x 22” or 46 x 59 cm) Exterior fabric (quilting cotton)
- 1 Fat Quarter (18” x 22” or 46 x 59 cm) Lining fabric (quilting cotton)
- ½ yd/0.5 m Pocket fabric (quilting cotton)
- 2 yd/2 m 20” wide Fusible Woven Light-Medium weight interfacing (Such as Pellon #SF101 Shapeflex or heavier)
- 6” x 9” (16 cm x 23 cm) Scrap of Pellon Peltex 71F Ultra Firm Stabilizer or similar, fusible one side is preferred.
TOOLS & NOTIONS:
- 8” (or longer) dress zipper with nylon teeth (1” or 25 mm wide.)
- 1 Small Turn Lock (1 3/8” x 3/4”) or 1 Heavy-duty snap.
- Water-soluble Erasable Marking Pen, or Chalk Pencil
- Rotary Cutting Tool, Mat, and Large Ruler
- Fray stop or Fraycheck, fray stopping liquid (optional)
- Super strong fabric/craft glue meant for fabrics and metals for Turn Lock
- DST – Double-sided wash-away fabric tape such as Wondertape by Dritz (Or fabric glue to substitute)
- Thread to match all fabrics
- Jeans sewing machine needle used to sew through tightly woven fabrics.